Here are the main services that we offer to make the process easier for you:
- Careful and compassionate removal of mortal remains.
- Comforting and friendly consultation in a home-like setting or the family's choice of meeting place.
- Advise on media, preparation and publication of necessary notices if desired or appropriate.
- Notification of Clergy and other support agencies as appropriate.
- Preparation of remains for Church/Chapel presentation and final disposition, including scattering of ashes.
- Where appropriate, advise on the suitability of 'Open' Casket.
For any questions regarding these please contact us for more information.